Monday, September 16, 2013

Is this real?

After the blast furnace we've suffered through to start the first half of the season, I'm asking myself if this weather real or not, and I'm sure the team must be thinking the same.  Wow, was it nice to run practice in nice temps, and boy did we run.  Our intensity was pretty darned good, and the team really worked well with the 90 second rest interval between the 400's we did.

The deal of the day was if EVERYONE ran the 400's without any walking, the entire team would do one less than what was planned.  BINGO, we ran one less.  Way to go TEAM.

Tomorrow's meet will feature 7 teams and will a nice FALL CHALLENGE, as I've named this meet.  There will be our normal two races, girls followed by the guys.  The competition should be very good for all ability levels and we expect another nice day to compete.

T-shirts may be in by the end of the week, if all goes well.  I know the kids are anxious as they have been asking.

No comments: